I was just reading some comments on bigtrial when I found this gem. Could it be our buddy Marine!?

Let me tell you all something ive lost family members friends to this life but guess what thats the life they chose so either they were killed or in jail. So before you make your comments about people and there family just stop and think thats the life they wanted to live so if they got killed or went to jail or your a person they tried to kill and you know your on here just keep selling cars in witness protection. You also wanted to be a gangster your own crue tried to kill u. I dont think your btother should have got killed but you killed him because you wanted to be a gangster. When they walk out in the next week or two dont be surprised. And for you other people that have no stake in this u can say what you want on here but wont say it on the streets. Use dont even know quarter of what really goes on. My family members that were killed hey they wanted that life im sure i stand next to the people that killed them everyday and i consider them friends........................... I think your just as bad as them and for the ppl that had nothing to do with tis so called Mob and was killed by Bor GAy Z I think he should FRY IN YOUR FYERLATOR ,,, YOUR STILL KISSING HES ASS WERE YOU THAT HARD UP TO BE A WISE GUY, CUZ U REALLY GOT THE SHIT END OF THE STICK, AND i WOULD SAY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSSES BUT SINCE YOU CHOSED THIS LIFE STYLE YOU DIDNT DESERVE TO SEE YOUR PARENTS LAY TO REST, SORRY HIPPO

Read more at http://www.bigtrial.net/2014/01/day-nine-in-mob-jury-deliberatoins.html#B3LhtJUV6M3JqiHZ.99