This trial has to be over tomo, it's been way 2 long for only 2 defendants and only 5 charges, but I'm starting understand more n more when I think about it why it's taking so long, they filled these jury's heads wit so much evidence that's BS, so they are going through everything 3 times.
It shows the Govt was so desperate on this case, it's sickening what there capable of doing on turning an inch into a foot, anyways they used tapes from 10years ago, (which they previously used to convict Georgie) witnesses like Jack Garcias fats ass (which he don't even know these guys), thousands of tapes that don't incriminate either one, The Rat crumb who's 100 (which) ain't been around in 35 years, there evidence is all hearsay (A guy can say its Unc joes $ on tape, n thats what there trying to convict him on), Last time I checked that's called hearsay n should only be able to be used if the guy who said it will repeat it on the stand, so much bullshizz and on top of it 10 women 1 man, whichever lawyer said pick all the women was genius, women disagree wit each other over everything lol lol, and think about it, your telling me all these guys that are stuck at home wit the kids when normally that's what the mom would do, they ain't googling these guys names every night n updating her lol for sure I can only imagine if it was me what I would be doing lol lol END IT TOMO and #FREETHEGUYS