not relevant but Angelo Lutz commented on Bigtrial.net

Angelo Lutz January 23, 2014 at 3:22 PM
I have sat hear day after day and read the statements of all your posts on here (No Balls Anonymous Posts). I was sentenced to 97 months in prison & 3 years supervised release. I came home to nothing. No Job, No Life, and most importantly No Mother. She died while I was incarcerated. I could have gotten a visit if after almost 5 years in prison I would have cooperated with the Federal Authorities on ongoing investigations. I elected to do my time like a man. I don't apologize to anyone for the actions that place me in jail. I do however owe an apology to my Mother who I couldn't be there for because of those actions. Today would have been my Mother's 82nd birthday had she lived. Today I live my life as a successful restaurant owner. Everything I have achieved I did through hard work and effort. Many, Many Many periods in which I received no pay in order to redeem myself not only in the eyes of society but in the eyes of both my deceased parents. I asked for nothing but the same rights anybody who wants to sucked in society and business is entitled to. Because of my felony I can't borrow SBA money. I was forced by the government to pay a fine in order to go into business. Guess what, bottom line I broke the law and paid my debt to society. I live my life with a different set of principles today. So I will not have the good name in which I work hard to re-establish be slandered by all the no name anonymous tough guys and gals on here. EVERYONE GROW UP AND GET A LIFE.

Read more at http://www.bigtrial.net/2014/01/deliberations-to-resume-in-mob-trial.html#bMUAiBe3SXkLwvGh.99

V.Scaletta