Originally Posted By: Spadine
Great post JCB .Wow it brings back some memories .looking back on some of my earlier posts , as i had stated scalish & his cousin( rockman) had a few body shops in greater cleveland area . Just to elaborate further on this topic, so much came of all relationships .bob tate married francine(scalishs daughter) & was given position as pres of hotel union, dealing with a guy fr vegas( dont know his name, you may)Jackie Presser & Harold Friedman had 507 &19(bakers)where tony hughes a b.a.-ghost employee was.Hughes also had Forge restraunt w/gigi .Hughes who was a boxer & always involved w/ golden gloves of cleve .Also talk of bad aim cleveland guys !They tried to get Nardi comin out of IAB club & missed ,w/ 2 snipers on bridge who also missed .And how many other bombs went awry, intended for others !How come no mention ever of Paul Lish (jack whites )closest friend , along w/ Darby(stevie cocavecchio)who had brother Brassi in calif. &vegas.- close w/carmen milano ? JCB , you may know why or these ties , and can elaborate more on this .Most all the sons of these guys are legit , not involved very sucessful businessmen .Sinitos in restraunt & real estate/scalish & rockman in autobody / as for all others ,they work for unions from laborers, decorators, ila,city & county & state jobs but none involved . Animals son has agood pizza joint also .You may know a whole lot more !I can answer quite a few things more also on topic .

I thought animals sons pizza place was mediocre.