Originally Posted By: Vito_Scaletta
Originally Posted By: NinoSconza
I saw GA posted on his Blog a few times given the assortment of comments being made. He asked one question to the audience? What should I cover guys this trial? The scarfo trial or the Masternardo Trial?

So go to bigtrial.net and let george hear your voice

He never asked the audience anything. He just said he wanted to move on to the other trials...

"George Anastasia January 17, 2014 at 10:43 AM
I'd rather have fewer comments and less vitriol. But unfortunately that's the nature of the "new" media we're all dealing with. Would like to move on to covering the Scarfo trial and the Mastronardo case, also Galati and Nicodemo. Let's all try to stayed focused on the issues.

Well the Ligambi-Borgesi trial is almost over and if GA had to pick one of the other cases i'd definitely go with the Nicodemo trial...that one should be real good. Plus it's a state case so maybe we'll get to see some of it. Pretty sure PA permits camera's in the Courtroom. Anyone know for sure?

The Galati trial should be good but he lacks the made guy stature of Nicodemo.

The Mastronardo case is a Sports Book case...eh. Most interesting part to me will be the sentencing.

Scarfo case should be decent. Aren't Nicky Sr and Vic Amuso unindicted conspirators? Would be great if someone called them to testify even if they would only invoke the 5th.