Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Hey Arm I'm gonna start typin' to ya in street lingo since you are such a wiseguy on Chicago lol

Name one current soldier on the street in Elmwood Park. Who runs that crew and who are the hitters if you know so much?

You can't go back and read my previous posts either because I haven't talked about too many guys out there...you are on your own kid lol

Ive read the nonsense you post, and it is the nonsense I chuckle at when I hear 25 and 30 year old kids taking bullshit at the Sports page in Prospect heights on a Sunday during football season , becuse they had an unjcle who was half assed connected in 1972.
You wanna quiz ME punk?
Don't make me laugh
Elmwood park in 65% legit in Real estate, and 20% Russian these days, if you knew WTF you were talking about you would know that.(I DARE you to deny that)
You want names? I have a policy son and if you have read my stuff you would know it. I don't name names that have not been adjudicated bt either the press of law enforcement, and in order to educate you I would have to break that rule. Do what you dom best, get half assed false info and make it up as you go along.
Now...didnt I tell you to get your fucking knitting needles???

Last edited by TheArm; 01/22/14 01:18 PM.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.