FrankMazola-

I don't want to answer for JCB or anything. But a lot of people feel this way. Ligambi gets by on a "no penchant for violence" reputation publicly, even though he served 10 years for killing Frankie Flowers and got off on a technicality. He's a real (or wannabe, whatever you choose to believe) Angelo Bruno type.

Borgesi is known as a loose canon with a mean streak. A real student of the "Nicodemo Scarfo School for the Incompetent Napoleon Complex Wiseguy". People in Philadelphia and New Jersey have seen more than enough of this type of gangster and they don't want to see another one walking around South Philly.[/quote]

Frank you a lawyer or a prosecutor? To me you sound like a prosecutor, anyways when you say he's "known to be a loose cannon" what do you mean? I wanna here from people that actually know the guy, not a bunch of suit n ties gossiping like girls at the nearest restaurant bar closest to the courthouse about what a lying informant is saying, Not one of you know him personally and it's all hearsay but still speak about the guy like its facts, so it don't hold up in my court buddy lol
I bet the guys on the street that can't collect deadbeat jagoff gambling debts, will be very happy to see a "man of honor" back on the street, rules will be put back in place.
You will never get that my friend, Keep prosecuting poor people that have no chance against our system buddy, karma's a bitch