Originally Posted By: klydon1

The authorities will first have to determine whether Wildstein's potential level of culpability is outweighed by the value of the information and the uniqueness and credibility of the source, and whether such information may be obtained through other avenues.

I agree with you that some tyope of deal will be reached, and he'll let loose with what he knows. He realizes that once he agrees to speak, withholding information can get him into far greater trouble than shutting down the traffic lanes for political reasons.

In this case, it appears that the lies, cover-up, and motivation are worse than the crime itself. I doubt Wildstein or any of the major players would be charged with very serious crimes anyway. All indications are that this is going to eventually lead directly into the governor's office. We'll find out how loyal the people around Christie really are, and whether or not they're willing to continue to lie and take the fall for him.

I'm hoping this ends with Christie doing his best Jack Nicholson impersonation from a "A Few Good Men". wink