Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
And what about resolving who authorized the Nicodemo's shooting while they were in trial?

If Not-Guilty verdict is handed down:
I think they are going to drop the RICO angle for now and focus on Nicodemo. If they can get him to testify (which is a 50/50 toss up) they can go on his testimony alone. That kind of sucks for the prosecution because they blew their load on all the circumstantial stuff. Nicky Skins tapes, the FBI Undercover, Top Job Disposal, AJM Vending, the wiretaps, even rats Monacello, Orlando, and DiGiacomo didn't have enough to get them.

Alot of this evidence they can't use over again against the same defendants in a new investigation if they've already gotten a Not Guilty. In a perfect world, the US Atty's office would combine that stuff WITH testimony of a soldier like Nicodemo and add a murder to it (assuming the murder was authorized). That would be 6 nails in a coffin and bye bye, Joe and Co.

In my opinion, what we thought was poor timing on the Philly Mob's part may have been poor timing/bad luck for the Feds.

Just my .02.

Complete guesswork. You have no idea weather Nicodemo will flip or not.