Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
Originally Posted By: Nice_Guy
@frank I know of another case that a guy by the name of Vito Scavo was convicted of multiple offenses and basically the same charges as these guys, when he was convicted his sentencing guidelines were the same as these guys but the judge realized that yes he did get convicted but the money involved was so petty an there was no violence so they only sentenced him to 6years, google him and tell me what you think of that.
And NO i DONT think they are GUILTY i feel the charges are trummped up so therefore with my own experience when a judge realizes the DA trummped the charges they lose all credibility on the other ones, thats how it goes in Chicago my friend.
And what are you a lawyer or prosecuter or something you definitley sound like you have the experience but not as an alleged criminal lol

I don't need google to know who Chief Scavo is. He pleaded guilty, pal. And I'm not getting into a Tri-State versus Chicago contest here. Just look up Federal Sentencing Guidelines. They literally have a chart that they follow an overwhelming majority of the time.

So you agree that Ligambi and Borgesi receive "kick-backs", that they might be guilty of the same types of crimes they're being charged with. But you don't believe that they committed these exact ones because "You don't like rats" (Half of the mob info we know and cite as facts on these boards by the way comes from rats like Bent Finger Lou by the way).

You also believe that US Atty Han is manufacturing testimony for Lou Monacello and Frankie DiGiacomo and Nicky Steffanelli (dead) and Michael Orlando? No offense, I don't know if I believe you. But okay sure, let's call them all liars. You've got to believe the wiretaps. The hours of condo. At LaGriglia, Staino taps, the whole thing. How bout the poor citizen who owned the vending business Uncle Joe squeezed him out of? Is he lying too?

If you're cheering for them to cheer for them, I can get behind that. But don't tell me they're innocent.

First of all VITO went to trial and lost, so don't make it sound like he pleaded out and got that sweet deal...You sound like a COP Frank, I feel i can get indicted talking to you LOL and by the way all the other tapes all them guys were found guilty so there was criminal activity here, but just cause you know where that Money went, it means you still have to prove it went to the wife or ligambi and Hon has failed to do that, and I cant speak about the victims because i really don't know about there situation.
The only 2 I said there testimony was scripted was the 2 beefers, i never said anything about the other evidence. But like I said from past experience when the DA wants you, they will do whatever it takes even if it means scripting testimony or getting phony witnesses to testify lies they play very dirty my friend, it sounds like a madeup story but sometimes the truth is hard to handle. Only difference with Cops and Gangsters is the cops have Badges pally, just some food for thought...Who agrees? Anyone? not that it matters lollollol