Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Originally Posted By: TheArm
I have known him for years but always kept an arms length, actually ran into this guy not to long ago. I had heard he had relocated but apperently he is still in Cook County.
He is a stand up guy but a bit of a loose cannon and loves to "wear it". Just wondering what impression you Outfit buffs on the site have of him.

Well considering all the local media coverage noting that he was home confinement until New Years Day, one might assume he is indeed still in Chicago. If you've known him for years, where has he resided? He owns a few properties with Nick Lococo's son.

The media reports you are reading are a year old, he has been off home confinement for over a year now. As far as i know he "owns' no property at the moment, the properties he owned with Tony LoCoco were court ordered sold to pay fines and restitution.
Until I ran into him in Wheeling at the old Palwaukee motor inn I had heard he had relocated out east somewhere, but he told me that plan fell through, last I knew he was living in Oak Lawn. Rumor was he was paying bills for some white trash chick from Winnebago, but according to him he was just boffing her and giving "gifts" once in a while. If you know Johnny Quarters, this should come as no surprise, thats just how he is.

Last edited by TheArm; 01/13/14 05:39 PM.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.