Originally Posted By: Ted
Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
If I were Scoops (twilight years, just beat a case) i would step down and move to FLA. I could maybe handle time of i was a y as ai youngster but as a geezer i might think twice before doing my time

A lot of seniors can do prison time like any youngsters. Short stints don't faze these life-long criminals. And 63 isn't too old for a mobster.

And how deeply involved was Scoops? Was he really into anything other than typical loan sharking and gambling rackets? The fact that the Feds had next to nothing on him makes me think he wasn't.

Ya thats basically all the Noth Jersey crew is into nowadays. exactly the feds had nothing on him but him shooting the breeze with the gambinos at the lunch, it was a defiantly a stretch to involve him in this case but i guess the feds didnt have anything to lose by throwing a conspiracy charge at him hoping they would get lucky. And i dont think Scoops is going anywhere.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort