Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Originally Posted By: klydon1
...weeks ago when he learned that there were accusations of this plan to paralyze Fort Lee, he indignantly and falsely claimed that the lanes were closed, pursuant to a traffic study. Before announcing this falsehood if he truly were being misled, he would have at the very least confirmed that such a traffic study existed and learned what role the closing of the traffic lanes had in such a study.

There you go. That shows he is a liar. Otherwise, with his way of talking to people, he should've said to his staff: "Dummies, I already know the result of this study, when you close down lanes, traffic backs up. Have some sense and save taxpayers time and money!"

At any rate, Christie would not have gotten the nomination of GOP anyway. GOP's type is someone like Palin really. grin The best they can do is Ryan.

You're just going to outright call him a liar? There's no proof he is so I would withdraw that statement.

I personally agree with SC, the GOP is starting to realize the tea party hurts more than it helps and a charismatic figure like Christie would make a lot of headway in the 16 election

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone