More musings from you know who

Its entity's Like Steve Trotter who have spent most of there adult life researching the Mafia that really bug me as one who came from the Inside of this Sicilian thing of the Old Man. Common Sense should tell most all researchers your view on the Cosa Nostra being the Power in America is just laughable, it was a front and used by these Elders with many business suits just as Gorbachev and sadly most of Washington DC had contact or strings attached to the Elders top law firms they helped prop up with the Unlimited financing. If you really believe Lucky Luciano won the Castellammarese Wars then your a moron and have no ability to see the truths. I know only a handful who I have talked on the hidden Power of the Castellammarese and there business suits around the Globe and one of them was Frank Viviano who I have no contact with but have written him on his credible Article which states what I am talking on blunt Up. Before you rant on my Trotter read his account and if you still have your crap to sling then your just a VERY STUPID Man. My indisputable documentation has a top University Historian not only giving his full support but he partnered with me so he could be on the ground floor when we release our 3 1 hr documentary's which i could give a Damn whether know it all idiots like Steve Trotter view it in any manner. Get my point dumb ass.