Originally Posted By: pmac
is fish still alive? and im guessing he probably never moved far way, maybe florida or somewhere he stopd cooperating or I sure they would have used him in the gigante trial. seems like he made a shitload of money riding fat tonys coattail. do you think they'll ever give his kid his button he's done a ton of time for them. he got picked up a lot by cookie d'urso, just talking and really giving a lot of guys credit not bad mouthing people like most do. I love the video of fat tony swinging his cane and talking shit to the press outside the courthouse and his xmis cards he sent to all the families other bosses. anyone got the card pic wonder how the fbi got it.

No, Tommy won't ever get his button. But I don't think he wants it anymore, anyway. He has a lot going on without it. He hates his father like poison, and that whole crew loves him for it. So he'll never have a problem. That's really all you can ask for when you have a lowlife like The Fish for a father. Tommy's only problem is that he looks just like him lol.

And you're right, pmac. Rumor has it that The Fish was always on the East Coast. The Carolinas on down.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.