Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Originally Posted By: marine
why you give a F&%$?? if you knew me you would never say that or ever question any move I EVER make..i would break your wannabe F%$#@n jaw in 50 spots with one punch...Ps I posted here last year around trial time..im from philly..I may work with a mob guy..i do union concrete work and once in a bluemoon I hear stuff.. i barley post... and if I did it would be truth...not me cluttering the boards because i was rooting for someone 2 b freed.. Now I know you get on your knees for some of these guys& shine their shoes down grumpys.. or getting strong armed and poked in the ass down Quatro while they steal ur money....Dude do you like having a sore ass..??DuDe why do you do that stuff????

I'm sorry I was unaware your such a big tough guy. My question was why do you even come on this board? All you do is make rambling incoherent posts flaming people and bashing OC people. So what is the purpose of you visiting this board? I'm sure you don't know me but you seem to be comfortable crossing all types of lines and saying disrespectful things.

You'd have to be afraid of any guy that uses the words, F&%$ and F%$#@n. Now that's tough. grin

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.