22 I agree with what you are saying but a lot of hearsay which you can't convict on - I'm talking more about Georgie this time .. One of the more damaging testimonies is when f finger Lou talked about dropping money in Georgie's car that links him to the case ..
As for joe .. Again lot of it being joes money testimony .. I don't know how sting that is though as far as convicting ..
When you take a step back away from the case , any two sides could have argued this case and the points they both made but the key thing will be did the defense create enough reasonable doubt in the evidence and witnesses presented to acquit. If there is any reasonable doubt Robreno will instruct them that's a not guilty verdict which personally I agree with for Georgie I'm undecided on Joe. Also keep in mind they will have more evidence to review than what we have read on the bigtrial posts .. There could be evidence one way or the other that skews one persons opinion to creating doubt. This is why the key witnesses are important and if they are believable or not. That's why Jacobs and Warren attack them on the stand to make them look not believable because if one juror believes they aren't truthful it's tough to convince that person otherwise.
I also hold the opinion that these charges are non violent crimes and voting guilty leads to serious terms for both and that's a big weight for a juror to think about whether it should or shouldn't be .. I mean some of the testimony talked about -$500 loans paying back I think it was 60 dollars a week - are you kidding me. The Feds actually put someone on the stand to talk about a 500 loan - reaching a little bit ?!?! sending someone to the can for a 500 loan is going to weigh on them - I think this is Jacobs strategy when he goes with this a non violent trial , not one piece of violence in the case , etc..
I'm not sure how much this matters either but mostly women jury and Georgie's mom was at the trial for the early part - for any mothers on the jury - does that sway their opinion? I don't know ..
If there is a decision quickly that can't be good for the defense.
Just my own thoughts going into potentially judgment week