Originally Posted By: carmela
Originally Posted By: Extortion
Originally Posted By: 22
I wonder if it it psychology to be locked up at the federal building instesd of a federal prison.By that I mean even though they don't have their freedom its like they look out the window and see familiar sites.Family is only minutes away.To me it just seemed unusual the way they said Ligambi was joking with the feds about gambling and how the only thing on Borgesi's mind was the pizza for lunch.I think Borgesi will walk but he has to be concerned that if he doesn't it will have been like he got a life sentence back in 2001 instead of 14 years.I'm not saying they should walk around with attitudes but if they do get jammed up then their out in the heartland of America or way down south where it seems like it would be very lonely.

Ever heard of two spaces after you end a sentence? Just curious never seen anyone purposely type like this, makes it hard to read/view.

Seriously, all the other crap going on and you're busting the guy's hump about making 2 spaces at the end of sentences? Try harder, I think you'll be able to understand what he's saying. I've been reading 22's posts for years and never had a problem. Find something else to spend your time worrying about.

Yes, I am so worried. lol

also had nothing to do with his contributions at all so stop making it look like it was a personal attack? settle down people.

Last edited by Extortion; 01/02/14 12:20 PM.