I found out about the site with all these people that talk shit about people they don't no cause I'm one of the guys named in the site I'm one of the McQueeneys my dad is the other who people try and act like they no six to seven of these guys are family to me and a few more are good friends and solid guys people are trying to put dirt on there names all I'm saying if your going to call some one a rat put your name or say it to the person not on some web site were they no hardly anything I no theses guys Irish and italian there good guys we only head a few bags of shit unlike ny and other places were for every good guy there's a rat we had jimmy bugler whitey and a few homos from his crew the rest are stand up guys but as far as my self my name and a few of my friends names are mentioned on this and I have nothing to hide anymore so I figured I'll defend my friends and if some one has something they want to ask me message me personally and if u have a big mouth I don't get in to computer fights do message me to talk shit and put your address or a place to meet me or shut up but I'm all for good conversation