Originally Posted By: TheArm
You guys are free to believe or dismiss anything I say, including that idiot who thinks he tripped me up by posting 50 year old scratchy black and white pics who look like no one, and was stupid enough to think I would openly post criminal activity I was involved in (what a Mook)
Do yourselves a favor and check out ANY information I have given, not opinions, statements and you will find each and every one checks out down to the color of the wallpaper.
Two people have already emaikled me and took guesses as to who I am, one got it right.
So you can either listen to people who watched a few documentaries and post on internet forums and think they are experts, or you can listen to someone who spent half of their life neck deep in the life and even did time for it...entirely up to you.
Hairypalms tried to quiz me and I aced his idiot questions, feel free to do that same...bring it

You may fool one or two posters on here. But don´t think for a second that you can fool me. You´re just an internet mobster wannabe who´ve read a couple of articles published locally upstate NY and who wants to get recognition for something you ain´t. As for my questions, again, you did not nail them. You are not giving any information that can not be found on the internet or in locally published articles. Get real or get lost!

You´re just a bullshitting eARMuff waering benchwARMer. That´s what you are.

[Linked Image]