Originally Posted By: pmac
if vito was so powerfull why didn't he avenge his best friends murder the George from cananda guy. big deal he stop sending down his 20k at xmis time. you cant even compare montreal to nyc. so from 2000 till he got locked up in 2004 he was the boss of montreal. his whole family got wiped out the minute he went to jail how about that legacy. we know he got made into the bonanno by carmine galante. people giving this guy way to much credit. if montreal had the death penalty like here in the usa there wouldn't be killings going on like that, there 600+made guys in tri boro. who know how many zips are around. was vito son nick a made man if so he was made by a bonanno rite? this post should piss a lot of you off sorry.

So because he didn't avenge one murder, does that negate those who he's supposedly has avenged since getting out of prison? I don't think so. And I've never heard of him being made by Carmine Galante, if anything his father would be the one who brought him into the criminal enterprise, either that or he would've got his official "button", again in the Americanized sense, by Controni...It isn't made clear when he was exactly "made" in that sense of the word, but he'd been involved in Montreal Organized Crime since his early 20's along with Paolo Renda. So as far as being made by Carmine Galante, I don't know about that.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 12/28/13 06:21 PM.