Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
The pictures I posted are of Bretti. He looked more or less the same in 1968 as he did in the early 1980s, when you say you met him. Tell me more about your life, the times when you were "battling it out" for the Buffalo Family. What exactly was it you did back then? And tell me the truth, lies are worth shit.

For the record. It´s not me who´s claiming to have been there. You are!

Those pictures looked like no one, they didn't even look like each other, and NOTHING like Bretti Circa 1978-80. They resembled the guys I named...but you never heard of them, have you?
I already disclosed a lot of that in a previous post, and since I am guessing you are a native Utican based on your silly questions and your belief you actually know something, you should KNOW what was happening on Bleeker near Albany, 2nd Avenue, Mohawk and Bleeker, etc. Unless you are a kid rushing to Google and regurgitating stories you hear from your Dad.
More likely I suspect you are 50 something and when you were a punk kid, because you hung out at Whiteys and Mike Ms dads auto shop on Bleeker and Albany that made you a wise guy. Sorry to break the news, it didn't. Things happened when you were asleep in your Moms house out on those streets that would have made you shit your pants.
What you read about in the OD and the Herald American and talked about at TRs place at 2AM was my life at that time.
You either know what went on from around 1976-1985 or you don't. I am not going to give you a blow by blow of exactly what I did or didn't do because there are things that I could still be held accountable for. I'm enjoying my retirement,I have no intentions of screwing it up to convince somebody like you of anything. Believe what you like

Last edited by TheArm; 12/27/13 03:22 PM.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.