Originally Posted By: Johnny_Pops
TheArm seems pretty well informed. I wonder if you could share some more insights on Hamilton? With the influence of the Siderno group, the Rizzuto organization and LCN on the various local factions it is hard to get an accurate picture of the current situation. Also, something that always intrigued me - why wasn't there a response from Buffalo when the Musitanos (as a proxy for the Rizzutos) whacked Johnny Papalia? Thanks.

The current situation is a mess. Hamilton is being run by a traditional Capo and a "street boss" who seems to be more than soldier and less than a skipper, the logic being it is harder to track two guys than one.
As for retaliation for murder of Pops, the sad thing is those with the wherewithal, the balls and the motivation were either too long of tooth, in prison or dead. Off the top of my head, were any of the guys from the old Local 442 crew, 20 years younger at the time (Rocco L in particular)or guys like Benny or Jimmy T, they would have disemboweled Murdock Paddy and Angelo

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.