Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
@Sonny_Black: I honestly can't see why my point is so hard to understand. I'll attempt to clarify.

ALL I'm saying is that Montreal is neither under Bonnano control and that there is ZERO evidence that it is under Gambino control.

I posted such to quell any rumours which may start from Strax's quote from the RD.

It is simply baseless speculation from NY posters who think the world revolves around them. And that if Montreal is not under Bonnano control they simply must be under another NY families command because the thought of independence is apparently inconceivable.

What is so terribly hard about that. There is no trolling but simple logic. I do not think Montreal is the centre of the universe and nor do I think it's under any NY family.

I hope this clarifies my point.

I understand your point very well, that was not the point. It was about your interpretation of my statement. Anyway, it isn't important.

I agree that the evidence available to us of the Gambinos controlling Montreal is little to none. But the poster who said this is not from New York and he has proven to have very valuable insight. He has made predictions that have turned out to be accurate before, so he deserves some credit. There is however solid evidence of the Gambinos maintaining a close relationship with the Sicilians in Canada. As of today maybe even more than the Bonannos. They may not control Montreal, but it is 99% fact and 1 % speculation that they do business with each other.

I've suggested some time ago on this forum that the Gambinos may have been much more active in Canada than previously thought.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."