Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I've never seen the show and I'm not even sure what he said. But Ivy DOES have a point about some liberals being all for free speech .... unless they don't like what you're saying.

What exactly did he say, anyway? Was it the usual homos are gonna burn in Hell stuff, or did he add a new wrinkle?

There are right wingers just as guilty. Check Miss Palin this past week.

When have I ever posted anything to the contrary, Klyd? confused

I'm an Independent today, but I was a moderate Democrat for over thirty years (and to be honest, I still self-identify as such). But having been a Democrat for so many years never blinded me to the fact that the extremists on the Left are just as dangerous as the extremists on the Right. Because whether you're a tree hugging Lefty eco-terrosist who bombs construction sites, or a Righty Bible thumper who bombs abortion clinics, then guess what? You're a fucking lowlife murdering criminal who belongs in prison, not in a voting booth.

And I seriously believe that if you're willing to look the other way on a politician's record or credentials just because he or she has a (D) or an (R) next to their name, then you're not very enlightened. And of course I'm NOT talking about you personally, Klyd. We've "known" each other a long time and have a lot in common, Mets and Phillies aside grin.

Sorry to reply so late, but I just saw this. I didn't mean to point a finger at you,;I just hopped on your post to continue a thought. As you say, we know each other a long time and I know that the sentiments in my post are something with which you are already very familiar.

But bringing up the Mets and Phillies almost sapped my Christmas cheer. smile

Merry Christmas!

Last edited by klydon1; 12/26/13 12:46 PM.