Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Unless I can't read English, the quote posted by 'Strax' from the real deal states Montreal is now 'UNDER' the Gambino's. So 'just for the record' that's PRECISELY what they're saying.

You're quite amusing and this really is a lame attempt to troll. Let me explain it to you nevertheless. I said that no has said that 'Cali controlled the world'. I did not say that no one has said that 'the Gambinos control Montreal'. Also, Cali is the underboss of the Gambinos, so if the Gambinos control something, it means that their boss, Domenic Cefalu, controls something, not Cali. Ofcourse, based on your imagination Montreal equals the world, so I guess I understand your point of view..

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Who knows who Vito wanted to be the man. I totally forgot about Ragusa, he is another old schooler up there that holds some power. That name hasn't been tossed around much lately.

Ragusa is in his seventies and has been in prison for many years, being released on parole less than a decade ago. Based on these facts I very much doubt he would be interested in the top spot. If I had to guess I'd say he's retiring. The same goes for Vincenzo Di Maulo. In fact, they were sent to prison in the same trial and were released at about the same time.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."