Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
This is for the uneducated. And the NY fanboys in general.

Montreal is not 'under' anyone.

Does anyone really think that a 100mil drug and construction pipeline/industry is under 180 odd (on the street) THIRD generation Italian American shy/bookmaking/semi drug dealing brooklynites who've never been outside of the boroughs?

Seriously.

Just because Cali has relatives and connections in Italy, the Gambinos now control a 100mil drug pipeline into Montreal?
You guys are dreaming.

NY IS NY.

Can fanboys stop attaching NY to anything outside. Because NY IS NOT GLOBAL.

Frank Cali and his cousins aside. Montreal did, and does, and will not pay hide nor hare to what any NY goodfella says or does.
The talk of 'under the Gambinos or Bonnanos' is seriously beyond a joke.

Until the Gambinos send 400 guys to Toronto and Montreal to lay down the law. Canada pays zero. And I mean zero, heed.

The Calabrian clans in Toronto will now determine in consultation with Italy who will replace Vito. Vito's son will NOT be considered as he is a citizen. The Rizzuto reign is over, as is the Sicilian reign. The calabrians now have the power on Toronto and will install a pseudo puppet in Montreal.
Montreal is effectively broken and now an extension of the Calabrian clans (who do you think controls the coke?)

To clarify what I had said on the other board and Strax later quoted me...I said Vito was always supported by the Gambino's. I never said, or meant to imply, Montreal was under a Gambino flag or under their control.
I am not uneducated, nor any fanboy/girl. The Gambino family in Sicily has always remained close to the Caruana and Cun trera families. And for fact, I know Cali' has ties to them. If there is anything going to go on with the C-C families in Montreal it will tie into all of this somehow.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.