Originally Posted By: Irishman12
I have very little. I have it on my personal PC but I use Office more on my work computer, which doesn't have the 2013 version.

Does anyone have or know anyone who has any experience with Dragon Dictation for the PC? I never really considered purchasing it but I saw a commercial last night that has it for only $60 (usually $100). Was just curious about any feedback.

i've worked a lot with the medical edition of it setting it up on doctors pc's. it's really a pain in the ass to set up correctly. and its not just the general install, its configuring the program to your liking. there are alot of profiles/configuration files you have to work with. Once you get it going though its smooth as butter.

Really it's more of a hassle in the long run unless you are handicapped and absolutely need it. they charge you out the ass for support and you are absolutely going to need it if you don't have anybody on site that actually knows what they are doing.

it's one of those things where unless you are a doctor or a lawyer and have to write a huge amount of notes all the time, or if your physically disabled, once the novelty wears off you'll find that you feel like a jackass being the only one in a room talking to himself to get the computer to do stuff lol.

Last edited by xs0u1x; 12/23/13 10:05 PM.