Quoting "Felice" from RealDeal,guy has a lot of knowledge:

the montreal family was/is actually under the gambinos now, not more bonannos. sicilian guys in montreal answer to caruana-[BadWord]-rizzuto group. paolo was the most ambitious one, the one who wouldn't tell no if appointed as boss. 3-4 years ago he was viewed as the one who was going to manage links between ny,sicily,canada and venezuela. if he's still alive, he's the man who's going to take over. i think he lives in woodbridge now.

anyway let's see what's gonna happen. i already wrote months ago what i was told. a large part of the crime system in montreal was tired to give tons of money to the old men (rizzuto and renda), thinking they were weak they stopped to do that and they later killed them. it's supposed these guys had the siderno group from toronto behind them. there was a contact between the gambinos and the siderno group because vito asked that to the gambinos. so it seems the siderno group gave up. when he got back in canada vito ordered more than 10 murders, some guys still have a contract on their life.

If this is true,Gambinos will be most powerful family in US,with their Sicilian Leadership they gained a lot of influence.

Last edited by Strax; 12/23/13 04:27 PM.

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"