Originally Posted By: JCB1977
As long as Georgie "Freckles" Borgesi gets cornholed, I'm a happy camper. I do hope Uncle Joe beats it and gets back to business. He's old school, low key, not too violent.

Joe Ligambi may be old school and he has brought stability to the family but I'm not sure you can consider him not too violent. Maybe compared to Scarfo and Merlino but the guy has been responsible for at least 3 killings (Turchi, Martorano, and Casasanto) while he was acting boss. Not to mention the Frankie Flowers hit where he pulled the trigger. I also have it on good authority that the Rocco Maniscalco hit was LCN related (again, possibly under Ligambi). Those are just the ones we know about because they were high profile. Look at the DiPietro hit, if someone doesn't spot Nicodemo's car at the scene we probably don't hear anything about it. Now I'm not suggesting Ligambi had anything to do with that hit since he was on trial and wasn't good for the image of the "nonviolent" gangster. I'm just saying, how many DiPietro's are there out there that we haven't heard about (again, not confirmed, but I heard that Nicodemo had the ok from someone in the Philly family- Not sure who but the list can't be that long). Just a thought.