Nice to see some people noticed I was gone. I missed you all as well.

Like others alluded to above, I have just been quite busy with work and life in general.

As an ambitious young man, I have been working my ass off (particularly since the summer) to move up the ranks as quickly as possible. Regularly putting in 60+ hrs weekly while maneuvering around the typical corporate drama of power struggles/vacuums. Fast forward to today, I have managed to become an increasingly influential/respected/powerful figure in my organization. Now I am only working 40 hour weeks(usually). LOL

In my personal life, I am the godfather of my beautiful baby niece who was born about two months ago.

Basically I have been working like crazy, dating/going out/happy hour, and sleeping when I can.

So to answer some questions that have been floating around:

- No, I was not banned secretly like on the Real Deal or was I ever suspended.

- I don't have/or ever had any issues with SC or the administration of GBB. He never suspended me for posting my site on here, in fact I rarely if ever do such a thing on purpose. Others post it on their own accord.

Why did I stop posting? Like Sicilian Babe and bigboy alluded to above, I got tired of all the crap and bullsh*t that has been filling up these forum(s). It isnt worth spending the time on the internet drama. It really isnt. For the record, I occasionally lurked around to see if things generally changed but they haven't for the most part IMO.

Does this mean I will start regularly posting again? Ehh havent decided yet, but probably no at this point.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.