Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I've never seen the show and I'm not even sure what he said. But Ivy DOES have a point about some liberals being all for free speech .... unless they don't like what you're saying.

What exactly did he say, anyway? Was it the usual homos are gonna burn in Hell stuff, or did he add a new wrinkle?

He stated homosexuality would lead to bestiality or something like that here's a quote below:

“But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.”

He also got kinda graphic and got into the whole anus vs vagina thing

Now me personally I thought his comments were derogatory and I heavily disagree with him but he does have a right to say it. He has a right to say it and I would defend that right. Was it worth a suspension from the show? Well I guess that's up to the network. There will be consequences for everything a person says, but as long as they're not getting thrown in jail or executed for it you have to be prepared for that consequence.

Phil Robertson isn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree and I find him ignorant and a moron. But I think some of the backlash conservatives get is unfair. There are plenty of idiot liberals out there too who say dumb shit but no one makes a deal out of that.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone