I watched "Scent of a Woman" two days ago, and I must admit that it's the best performance of Al Pacino I have seen ever! I'll even take a risk saying, it was better than "Godfather II."

Chris O'Donnell's role has been really amazing played, but Pacino completely demolished him with his acting in this movie. Hats off!

The scenario, camera movements, dialogues (!) and many more, it's just too much to deal with and describe. I might write a larger and more extensive review soon, if someone would like to read it.

Anyway, I highly recommend this movie to anyone, whether you are kids, teenagers, middle-aged adults or elder people. It completely does not matter, because the movie is above that. You can watch this film again and again, and you'll still be content.

10/10.

"Is it better to be loved, or feared?"

"Mafia executions are never “just business”. That phrase is a complete lie. They are always personal; there is always emotion involved, which explains the irony and symbolism they use. You’re a snitch? Then they’ll cut off your tongue, or stick a canary in your mouth. You flipped off the wrong guy? You might not die, but you’ll get both your middle fingers severed off with a dull knife and have them mailed to your family residence."