I saw the thread on "Pizza Sauce Wars" and it got me thinking. I'd like to hear what the members here consider to be the "best" pre-made pasta sauce. I know it's practically a sin to eat sauce from a jar and at least once a month I make a large batch of gravy from scratch for dinner with friends and family and often send everyone home with leftovers. However, during the week I don't have the time or energy to spend hours building a proper gravy - I just want to boil some rigatoni, warm up some sauce and sit down with some good bread and a glass (okay a bottle!) of wine and relax. I'll get it started. The jar that has been my go-to for some time has been Classico Traditional Sweet Basil. I've also tried the Rao's sauces - Basil and Marinara - they are good but at $7 a jar when on sale it's a bit steep. So tell me what's your favorite straight out of the jar? What's the closest to a "traditional recipe"? Which one is so good that you can heat it up and just dip some crusty bread in it and be happy? Maybe you have a few additions you throw in that make that fifteen minute sauce taste like you cooked for hours? I know nothing can ever replace a good home cooked meal for taste and quality but if you only have fifteen minutes give or take which jar do you open?