Good Question Furio.

Unfortunately we will never know. For all we know Cleveland is rebuilding and so is NOLA, KC and other defunt families. (Do I think they are? HELL NO)

But a lot of posters on this site believe that if there are no arrest reports then there is no family. What if there are 20 guys in KC or NOLA still running around? What if Law enforcement knows their power is less than that of a violent street gang and says "shit ain't worth wasting taxpayers money on a few Italian book makers."

Honestly who knows? for all we know Biloxi has a small family. The posters of this site like to think their word is the word of God on here but honestly, they aren't FBI agents or Mobsters so they don't know anything about any defunct family besides the history of it.

Time will be the determining factor as to what family is alive and who is dead.

If tomorrow the FBI goes and round up some 15 Trafficante family members on an assorment of charges you know how many people will look retarded on here saying they are dead?

No one knows for sure about any of these so called "extinct" families, hell not even me. I'd like to think NOLA is gone and dead but if there is a big bust tomorrow with guys names we have never heard, people on this site including me will shit a HUGE brick because they said the family was extinct and their word cannot be challenged!

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"