Even if he really was a spy or whatever i seriously doubt it would be on his tax return ?

Well put it this way before the JFK Hit LHO was going about with people with CIA LINKS, THIS IS A FACT.

What ever way you look at this JFK hit LHO done it on his own, or with other people ? he was with CIA people with links to the CIA.

Now the evidence in the case shows that the FBI-CIA new LHO, people with CIA LINKS NEW LHO.

Allen Dulles CIA sacked by JFK had links to Ruth Paine and her husband who are pretty spooky characters in all of this LHO info.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId=172708

Warren Commission Executive Session of 22 Jan 1964 ?

Now why are they hiding this info ?

Warren Commissioner Allen Dulles, during a January 22, 1964, executive session at which the allegation that Lee Harvey Oswald was a paid informant for the FBI was discussed. The transcript was indeed destroyed, but an original court reporter’s tape was later recovered and the transcript re-made from it after a long legal battle brought by Harold Weisberg, a former Capitol Hill staffer and JFK researcher.

I rest my case, if they was not up to their eyes in something why
destroyed transcripts of this session ?

Forget the mob, grassy knoll, two sides of the cuban issues.

There is noway anyone but the GOV destroyed transcripts AND OTHER EVIDENCE.

Why have they destroyed transcripts and other stuff if LHO was a lone nut who shot John F. Kennedy - 35th President of the United States ?

Now on till we get to know what LHO and his CIA mates was up too before the JFK hit will we ever know the true facts.

Even if LHO shot JFK on his own that day you can't get away from the fact he could have done it on the orders of his CIA link mates who he was with before the hit.

I myself think he was in on the plot in some way but did not let off the shots himself but may have let people into his job to do so.

He may have ran to hide something after the hit in the house or passed something to other people went down the road to some place were he was to be set up and shot dead but this did not come off so they got him at the next time they could.