Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
I was on ISP program which is in camden

ISP? is that the Intensive Supervision Program? My buddy got popped selling bad shit and was in prison for a month (sentence was 5 years) but got released under that program. It's pretty intense...they control every facet of your life for the time your in the program. But it's better then being in a cell.

Yes. I am surprised he only did a month but it is a program where they let you out very early but it is no walk in the park. I also had a 5 flat, that means a 5 year sentence with no back number, or stipulation before parole. Your normal parole eligibility is after 15 months for a 5 flat but ISP will take you and let you go home after say three months or so. I waited 15 months for parole, got denied parole, and opted to take the program. I was on it for 30 months. It's a pretty brutal program, you start with a 6 pm curfew, they come to your house roughly 3 times a week at all hours. Weekly drug tests, weekly community service, you must work 30 hours a week. You must report every week. All that being said I paid huge money and had Rocco Sipparone JR as my attorney and was very thankful to say the least that I only got 5 years. As all the blacks in jail would say "I stole" haha. Anyway it was more like 30 grand lol. So I was on ISP for 30 months and graduated and I'm Scott free now. I lucked out and got like the one easy officer, who happened to know my mother, and I flew under the radar and even smoked weed a lot and beat tons of drug screens and everything. It still was tough being home a lot but it sure beat being in Yardville still.

So you are in your late 20's? I know they don't put people in Yardville unless they are under 26, if I remember correctly. A friend of mine came home on ISP about a year ago. His officer was that guy Frank whatever. Needless to say he is back at Southern State finishing up his sentence.