Originally Posted By: BCamarillo1954
For all concerned here I met Daniel Bonnano back in the late 1990s with my cousin who lives in Tucson. His father was worried about my cousin Frank and I running with him and contacted a friend who worked for the Pima County Sheriffs Dept. He said his Sheriff friend looked into Daniel and told him a couple days later he was a bad element and a very dangerous man who was in to drugs in dealing and known for his violent temper. I took my Uncles advice but my cousin did not. No harm came to him and he actually told me unless you cross him he was a Cool friend and a Man of his Word. As my Uncle & Father told me on the situation you do not step into a dark room and expect to come out clean or come out at all, I agree and I would be careful what crap you spread on this Man. I am not friend nor do I want to be but than again I am not stupid or Naive. His view of history which I have read some posts is frightening and sounds far fetched back in the 1990's but not today, he seems to know what he is talking about.

kill yourself as quick as possible

When Interpol?