Originally Posted By: Lou_Para
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Too many people would have knowledge and it's been 50 years and nobody can prove anything. You have to seperate provable facts from stuff that keeps getting repeated and is taken as a fact.

Ruth Paine is somehow related to John Kerry...not sure how though.

Where's Lou Para....i need some backup here. lol
For everyone who is eager to see Oswald's Tax returns,wait for 3 years,not 50. They are scheduled to be released in 2017. I found this out by actually researching it,not just repeating what"everyone says". As far as Ruth Paine, let me get this straight. The claim is that a woman who was a Quaker,an ACLU member,and a peace activist,insinuated herself in a plot to blow JFK's head wide open on national TV. I'm going to need a little more before I buy this one. From the above article "the contents of the envelope remained a mystery". That means that nobody knows what was in the envelope.That means that no conclusions of any kind can be drawn about the contents of the envelope. None.Period.Ever.

House Select Committee on Assassinations.

HSCA Chief Counsel G. Robert Blakey said that had he known who Joannides was at that time, Joannides would have not continued as CIA liaison, but would have become a witness who would have been interrogated under oath by the HSCA staff or by the committee.

Now that says it all they are hiding something.

You can't come up anything to show people were not cia when they all have links to cia,

IF anything the evidence shows people with links to the cia was pals with LHO before the JFK hit now that is a Fact does not show anything other than LHO and people with cia links was together before the hit but at the end of the day the evidence shows links.