Originally Posted By: Lou_Para
Originally Posted By: pmac
surprised they would let a cop in a 1% mc. that's a bad look to make him the national president. good cop or crooked. I thought the pagans are really run by some crew of crazy hillbillys in w.v.. on my way back from myrtle beach acouple yrs ago we stoped at the jersey and walked the boardwalk its was earlt sept. we walk by 1 big bar the place was full of pagans. they had like 12 guys blocking the entrence. I live down the street from a bar were you'll see 20 to 50 ha's on any given weekend. patches from all over the place. they do runs there. and there 1 mob guy right across the street. Howie winter around here to.
As far as I know the Pa*ans are the only major 1%er Club that allows former Law Enforcement to become patched members. In addition to Gorilla,there is a former Pittsburgh Police officer,fully patched,who was arrested as part of a homicide investigation in Western Pa. Also,a currently employed Corrections Officer in the same area is patched. At least one Member that I am aware of actually filed a racial discrimination suit against the Pittsburgh Police for hiring minority candidates over him.(That suit was dismissed)

A lot of CO's are bikers and a good deal of them are in clubs. Most are in harmless recreational clubs but a few off them are in 1% clubs. In NJ there are even CO's that are in street gangs like the Bloods or Latin Kings.