Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Yes. I am surprised he only did a month but it is a program where they let you out very early but it is no walk in the park. I also had a 5 flat, that means a 5 year sentence with no back number, or stipulation before parole. Your normal parole eligibility is after 15 months for a 5 flat but ISP will take you and let you go home after say three months or so. I waited 15 months for parole, got denied parole, and opted to take the program. I was on it for 30 months. It's a pretty brutal program, you start with a 6 pm curfew, they come to your house roughly 3 times a week at all hours. Weekly drug tests, weekly community service, you must work 30 hours a week. You must report every week. All that being said I paid huge money and had Rocco Sipparone JR as my attorney and was very thankful to say the least that I only got 5 years. As all the blacks in jail would say "I stole" haha. Anyway it was more like 30 grand lol. So I was on ISP for 30 months and graduated and I'm Scott free now. I lucked out and got like the one easy officer, who happened to know my mother, and I flew under the radar and even smoked weed a lot and beat tons of drug screens and everything. It still was tough being home a lot but it sure beat being in Yardville still.

It might of been longer then a month but it just seemed that not so long after he first went in he got out on that program. He used to call me collect all the time from prison and cry the blues over the phone. But when he did get out he had very little contact with anyone until he was finally done his sentence. This was back in the 90's.

Well i'm glad to hear your done with that...sounds depressing.

Thank you, and honestly the whole ordeal was kinda depressing but I did what I did so I paid the price and it made a man outta me. lol