Again you swear you know. Am i supposed to tell you when was the ceremony, who conducted it, who proposed each member, No. do i even have that answer no. My personal belief is 20-30 and thats a little under estimation b/c they are loaded down there, second, they have 4-5 capo's in lato, pretty matt, achilles, st laurent, deluca and scivola and you tellin me there is only one member per captian thats not possible, third they have people like ruggerio who you never heard of, not of the limelight, quiet, and last what info did deluca or rossetti give to be dentrimental. None Limone was in a state case because of deposit of cash flow made him suspicious, rossetti got busted because of his hispinac friends and the dope dealing, so nonthing fatal happened everyone besides rossetti will be out in less than three years of this date, Rossetti be out in 6 years and all they got was the strip club scheme and really only specific inner working of one strip club cadillac lounge. all the other srip clubs was just named. So being capo's and knowing alot they sure gave them horse crap. Nothing fatal to cripple them thats a fact. I told you who was made want me to keep repeating names. all was made recently from providence and boston milisi,scarpa,moriarty,folcarelli,sparo,pari jr,folco cappiccllo etc all providence i mentioned so there no new men being made. I just name 13 people from providence made guys and i dont know providence to much at all never mind the guys who really who is whi in providence forget about it. And you ask me where is this info coming from not the fucking feds or DA thats for sure. It comes from street guys, In the moves the respect, talking people say not rumors but talking thats done out of acknowledgement. Believe or not like ripleys I dont care the truth is in the pudding kiddo these are facts i dont need to reveil my sources but just know thats what it is. To say there is no boss underboss or consgliere your brain is wrapped in mushy tomato sauce. are you serious? Im done arguing and the back and forth you dont know nothing saying there is n o boss, underboss or consgliere just proved it again and actually sustained my theory of you not knowing shit. Because the feds caught osama and hussein thats means they got everything under control right. So why cant they stop the drugs and border traffic? why cant they stop the terrorist from coming here? why cant they stop the curroption in their own country in politics, the navy all armed forces ? Why cant they control and stop russia ? you swear you know but your dumber than the words you speak. Say what you want im done with you you prove time after time you and the feds since your speaking on their behalf dont know nothing at all but mosquito's shit

Last edited by Joerusso; 12/13/13 01:29 PM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "