Hey JoeRusso,

Now you claim the DA or the U.S. Attorney is crooked? That list provided by Ivy League demonstrated "activity" in those years. In "most" of those cites, many of the members and associates were duplicated in the different charges. If you believe that Providence has 100 wiseguys, you're delusional. The Patriarca Crime Family had 100 members at their peak. You say the DA and the U.S. Attorney, the FBI, the State Police are all corrupt. Like I said before, there was corruption with a "small number" of FBI Agents which was 15 years ago. If you don't think that the FBI director in Washington D.C. immediately sent his most trusted agents with squeaky clean records for damage control and for public relations, then you are narrow minded and can't understand how things are done. To say that the entire law enforcement community and upper echelon members of the U.S. Attorney's office is crooked, then you have absolutely no credibility. While your "street knowledge" is appreciated, you have absolutely no leg to stand on from a credibility standpoint. Nobody on this site knows who you are, so how is anybody to believe what you are spewing?

I'll go our on a limb and say that "maybe" you have "some" street knowledge...but to say that the Patriarca Crime Family has 100 members in Providence that nobody knows about is ludicrous when at their peak that family had a total of 100. If what you say is true, then the entire FBI office in Boston/Providence, the US Attorney's office in Rhode Island and Massachusetts and the state police in RI and MA are lying. You got a lot of balls saying something so asinine. The Bonanno and Colombo Family have less than 100 members...so the Patriarca's aren't even close! You may know a few wiseguys from the neighborhood...good for you...Anthony Gambale is not made, but Richie is and I confirmed that with a high ranking law enforcement official. I'm not a cop or even a fan of the cops as I have met and known "plenty" of wiseguys from the region I grew up in...who cares? If you're in the "know" then you shouldn't be posting about any of these guys in your neighborhood...where I come from, they call that duplicitous and back stabbing. At least the families I post about are defunct and all the guys are dead...you're posting about guys on the street who you "admire." Do you admire criminals? Liars? Thieves? Murderers? Extortionists? IF you do, then its people like you that have no place in normal society. I'm done with this back forth bullshit with a guy living near the north end...Boston is an Irish town, always has been, always will be. One of the weaker mafia factions in the country compared to many other cities. Providence is where the true power base was in Patriarca's heyday, as any boss from Boston was a lackluster, clusterfuck who was either indicted, an informant or just plain stupid. The true LCN bosses in New England who are held in high regards with other mob families were from Providence...PERIOD!

A wiseman and a friend once told me: Never get into a pissing match with a skunk...so true.

Last edited by JCB1977; 12/12/13 12:32 PM.