Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
On one of the shows they said it was actually Tony Ducks who ordered Gas and Vic to hit Gotti. And even when they killed DiCicco by accident Ducks was still happy with the results.

I don't know if thats true or not but that was what someone said on one of the shows i watched.

pretty sure that was in manhattan mob rampage. that show cracked me up, they had that one guy who looked like al pacinos inbred cousin who would stutter about amuso, i think his name was Clemente. they called him a soldier/made guy and he was never made, they also called tommy riccardi a captain of the jersey crew, and i never heard that before, maybe he was acting at some point after acceturo flipped,idk. How they could talk about the jersey crew that much and not mention acceturo or the tacceta brothers once is beyond me. I guess my point is that one particular program wasnt always 100% accurate, although im not sure whether that one part about ducks ordering the hit is true or not. i was always under the impression that the order to hit gotti came from Gigante.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort