Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
Recently, from what I can tell, most researchers, and I mean the people who have basically devoted their lives to the JFK assisination and are regarded as the world authority, have come to the conclusion that Oswald acted alone.

From what I can tell there have been a few researchers who changed their minds, but most of them still maintain their opinion. My own view on those who decided to believe in the lone nut theory is that they did so only because they couldn't find a conclusive answer after years of study, and so they chose to believe in Oswald out of convenience.

The main reason why I believe in a conspiracy to at least some degree is that there are just too many freak coincidences. David Ferrie's connections to Oswald and Carlos Marcello, Oswald's uncle working for Marcello, Oswald's connection to the CIA, Jack Ruby's connections to Marcello, Oswald's connections to anti-Castro groups and their connections to the CIA and Marcello, etc. Most of these connections are established facts and simply cannot be ignored.

If Oswald really did act alone, it must be a one of the most extraordinary coincidental chain of events in history.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."