Limone was one of few from Boston that got made when the books opened in the late 50's. He was feared and a best friend of anguilo's like yous mentioned. Limone has a tight circle now real tight . He deals with old school guys like Biago,Spuck, Simone, Ferrara and etc keeps his circle real tight mostly guys who did time and kept mouths shut and dont bring heat like his gambling crew he had but exceptions for Dinunzio's b/c they was dumb specifically Tony he always was a loud mouth. Limone is in good shape from what i know. And you have to remember the vigs and percentage that get put in these dice/poker games or whatever gambling homes is crazy so they make out big just from attendance never mind the actual betting amount, the shy, vig on the shy, points etc it gets really profitable in large sums. whitey and flemmi took over a debt from howie/buddy what they owed from running their sports betting and extortion which was like 250k. thats why they was never clipped because without flemmi who was In Town going to over in the hill ??? no one. No one was really doing any business of sort and the bookies the hill had was really the towns bookies anyhow so it was just less headache an extra pay on top of the bookies makings just with the hill involved so for In Town its a win/win situation really IF you really know the truth just whitey with his fed connection and flemmi and his ratting they was really in the win/win collum all along out playing everyone in both crowds

Last edited by Joerusso; 12/10/13 01:08 AM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "