Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
TooDoped....Salerno was on one of the shows i watched too. He said he didn't believe the mob had anything to do with the assassination and he disagreed with Blakey even though he was part of Blakey's staff that looked into the murder.

Just for the record i'm one of those nuts who believe it was all Oswald....but what do i know.

Ive read some of Salerno's comments and statements on the JFK hit and i gotta say that he rejects the mob involvment but always keeps and open mind on that matter.

Im not playin smartass but as for the record im with the CIA/Mafia plot.Thats just my opinion but as you said before,what do i know.

As for the ttopic...i always find an interesting detail in many mafia wiretapes on the JFK hit.They always use the word "they".For example:

On August 13, 1964, Russell Bufalino,a Pennsylvania mob leader, was complaining that someone was unable to do him a favor, and commented: "The Kennedys are responsible for all my troubles. They killed the good one [John Kennedy]. They should have killed the other little guy [Robert Kennedy].

Im thinking...the CIA or Santo or Carlos?!Who knows?!

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good