Thanks stern49

I dont belive Bill Bonanno that much but i also dont belive the Oswald story.

And yes its true that there are rumours about Chuck Nicoletti's involvment as one of the shooters of President John F. Kennedy.There was also a eye witness that saw Nicoletti with some other men right after the shooting.

Theres one source,a guy named James E. Files who was a driver for Nicoletti,said that Nicoletti told him "We are going to do Kennedy."That happend in June 1963.One week prior to the assassination, Files says he drove a 1963 Chevrolet loaded with weapons to a motel in Mesquite, Texas.

Coincidence that both Charles Nicoletti and George De Mohrenschildt(a professor who was connected to Dallas and had some connections with Oswald also)were killed on the same day,March 29, 1977.The two of them were due to appear before the Select House Committee on Assassinations and to be asked about their involvement in the assassination of John F. Kennedy.Sam Giancana and John Roselli also died violent death's before being able to testify before House committees.

Some people say that Roselli was killed because he was Giancana's loyalist...thats not true.

One of the biggest reasons Roselli got whacked was his big mouth.For example theres a rumour that he ratted out the Detroit and St. Louis crime families and their gambling operations in Vegas.Roselli talked differently in private with gangland friends. He told them of Giancana's words to him when he had gotten his subpoena:"Santo's shitting in his pants, but you can't keep his name out of it.I introduced the guy to the CIA. . . .This Santo's crazy to think we can stop his name from surfacing."

When he testified at a special hearing of the Senate Intelligence Committee,he told of some CIA plots, but led congressional investigators on a merry-go-round by insisting he had no recollection of the key events.The whole Chicago Outfit,together with Marcello and Trafficante got scared.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good