I don't get were are the loan shark victims like every case in new York you get one bum that borrowed 100k and couldn't keep up with the vig so he gets a beating and runs to the fbi. not one guy got on the stand and said these 2 loan me money right? and what really confuses the shit out of me is the meeting with the legend john Gambino who was convicted in 94 after jumping a 2million dollar bail(crazy)maybe the boss today, phillys most respected capo im guessing in n.y. eyes scoops says this is are acting boss joe ligambi,just 2 yrs ago so ether merlino really pulling the wool over the publics eyes or they got the secret fat tony,funzi tieri,chin, or Lombardo guess who the boss thing going. maybe scarfo is official boss. didn't the luchese say that they didn't recognize anyone boss but scarfo. pretty sneaky maybe theres some old timer like santo idone calling shots or is he dead. at one point there was like 60 70 guys not every one got killed by scarfo stanfa or merlino. but damint I think merlino boss he gets off parole in a couple month. for all the people saying narducchi(fat bald guy) is gonna step up I think he looks just happy hugging/banging super models selling water down vodka and cokes and skimming the register every night. that guys living the life I don't think he's kicking up any protection to joey crew.