Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: Lou_Para

Second is the book "Reclaiming History" by Vincent Bugliosi
This is a 1600 page book that documents the most exhaustive,well researched look into the assassination itself as well as a multitude of collateral topics,and discussions of alternate theories.
It was costly when it came out,but you can get it at pretty much any discount book source.
The bright side is if you feel it is complete BS,you can always hollow the book out and use it as a spare bedroom.(OK it's not THAT big,but it is fairly hefty).
I don't claim that either of these is the undeniable,chiseled in stone truth,but they certainly have a place in any serious inquiry,regardless of one's stance.
Anyway,I'll leave you with these two suggestions,and retire from any more posts on the assassination.
Once again,thanks to everyone for a great posting give-and-take.

I second this recommendation. Bugliosi's work refutes all of the conspiracy theories. I also recommend Gerald Posner's Case Closed.

Posner is a known LIAR!

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2010-04-01/...nd-many-others/

Colin Sullivan: "What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis."

Cincotti said: "They don't have the scruples that we have." Zannino agreed. "You know how I knew they weren't Italiano? When they bombed the fucking house. We don't do that."